Quantcast

Photo detail

Dedication ceremony - Jonathan Ortloff with Louise Johnson, in front of the 1924 Wurlitzer organ that Johnson donated to the North Country Cultural Center for the Arts for the Strand Theater restoration project. After a brief dedication ceremony, Ortloff christened the organ with a live accompaniment of the silent film The Phantom of the Opera.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment