March 13, 2013
The Straight House, as depicted in this tinted postcard circa 1908, stood on the property until it burned in 1920.
Stories this photo appears in:
Johnsburg Historical Society
The following narrative is part of a series of historical interpretive signs developed by the Johnsburg Historical Society as a result of a grant from the Pearsall Adirondack Foundation. The sign is on view at Community Bank.