March 13, 2013
The North Creek National Bank was constructed in 1927. The major change to the outside of the building includes the roof—from flat to gabled — and the grassy lawns were paved into parking lots.
Stories this photo appears in:
Johnsburg Historical Society
The following narrative is part of a series of historical interpretive signs developed by the Johnsburg Historical Society as a result of a grant from the Pearsall Adirondack Foundation. The sign is on view at Community Bank.