July 10, 2013
A view of Main Street looking north, circa 1913 or later. The John Wade building, currently operating as Cafe Sarah, is circled. The building to the right (south) is Braley & Noxon Hardware, still in operation. (P-1128g)
Stories this photo appears in:
The following is the third in a series of interpretive signs featuring historic buildings in the Town of Johnsburg.