The brass in Ticonderoga wants to get more aggressive when it comes to keeping up the appearance of the town, which includes making sure those who own property here but live outside the lines are held responsible for how their place looks.
New York 21 congressional candidate Matt Funiciello speaks with voters
Matt Funiciello gives a lesson in mixing color: red plus blue can equal green.
As the race for New York’s 21st Congressional District enters the next stretch before voters head to the polls in November, Aaron Woolf says momentum is on his side.
It’s a tremendous honor to be running for United States Congress from our beautiful and diverse district and it is a particular honor to present my candidacy in this publication.
An Adirondack Journal exclusive report
Evelyn Wood chastises the town councilmen for clandestine decision making and inaction on a DEC directives, citing that they may be putting town finances at risk.
GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino rolled into Plattsburgh on Tuesday, July 29 on a hop-scotching tour around New York state, hammering Andrew Cuomo on a scandal rapidly threatening to overshadow his re-election campaign efforts.
We are at a critical time in our state and in our nation.
Which issues would you like to see Congress and your federal representative address during the next legislative term?
ON THE STREET
Congressional candidate Elise Stefanik met with the Adirondack Park Local Government Review Board on July 30 to discuss issues facing residents within the Blue Line.
As the first woman and youngest person elected to the Clinton County Legislature, I served ten years, including two years as Chairperson.
Announcement ensures a united GOP in run-up to November’s general election
Ending months of speculation, Matt Doheny has endorsed Republican candidate Elise Stefanik in the race for New York's 21st District.
In a swing through the region, Matt Funiciello connected with voters and discussed the three issues underpinning his campaign
There were some pats on the backs and wraps across the knuckles when residents were given the chance to speak freely with their elected officials.
GOP candidate for Attorney General visits Lake Placid to discuss issues facing the North Country, including guns, drugs and the Clean Water Act
- Opinion: Editorial cartoon
- 'Contact the Editor' Link
- Essex County Board of Supervisors Meeting, Monday, Nov. 7
- Essex County Ways and Means Meeting Oct. 31
- Essex County Board of Supervisors
- NY-21 GOP picks Stefanik
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Gov. Cuomo in Plattsburgh
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- U.S. District Attorneys of Northern NY, VT, NH and ME attend 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Governor Andrew Cuomo speaks in wake of Irene