Congressional candidate Aaron Woolf’s (D, W) campaign made a swing through the Plattsburgh Housing Authority this week.
With seven days until Election Day, the Woolf campaign is putting their boots to the pavement.
Congressional candidate Aaron Woolf said investment is needed to ensure Essex County's Olympic facilities remain an economic driver for the region.
Chief Mark Johns of the Ticonderoga Police Department has announced the department is making the necessary steps to get a K9 unit on board.
This past week, Elise Stefanik (R, C, I), congressional candidate for New York’s 21st district, spoke at the North Country Chamber of Commerce Business Forum.
The Warren County Board of Elections will have additional office hours to allow for Absentee Voting for those registered voters of Warren County who will be out of the county on Election Day, Nov. 4.
Tranquility marks final debate between the three candidates seeking to run for the seat being vacated by Congressman Bill Owens.
GOP candidate Elise Stefanik rallied with supporters, including House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, this past weekend in Lake George.
Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello has become a wild card in one of the country’s hottest Congressional races.
Aaron Woolf says strengthening regional food systems and growing infrastructure are the best ways to boost the district's agricultural industry.
Crown Point officials will look to smooth out the rough edges of a proposed new local law that would address nuisance properties in the municipality.
Democratic candidate Aaron Woolf meets with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Republican candidate Elise Stefanik talks shop with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello opens up to our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
The three candidates running to replace outgoing Congressman Bill Owens slugged it out in a contentious second debate on Wednesday in Peru, Clinton County.
- Opinion: Editorial cartoon
- 'Contact the Editor' Link
- Essex County Board of Supervisors Meeting, Monday, Nov. 7
- Essex County Ways and Means Meeting Oct. 31
- Essex County Board of Supervisors
- NY-21 GOP picks Stefanik
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Gov. Cuomo in Plattsburgh
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- U.S. District Attorneys of Northern NY, VT, NH and ME attend 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Governor Andrew Cuomo speaks in wake of Irene