September 11 is a date that will long be remembered in the history of this country.
Last evening, I said to my wife, “maybe we should start a fire, it’s getting cool”.
It’s a busy weekend in E-town!
Well, the calendar shows that in about 10 days, fall will be upon us.
I need to clarify last week’s column about the proposed Town Hall renovation.
As part of the 200th anniversary celebration of the Battle of Plattsburgh, the Anderson Falls Heritage Society is hosting The War of 1812 Quilt Exhibit.
This Saturday evening, the big red barn at Black Kettle Farm comes alive with music, dancing and great food.
It’s a busy fall season at the North Country SCPA.
October is National Bullying Prevention Month in America.
I am so worried about what other people think of me; the way I look, the job I have, and the way I raise my kids.
Juliette and Tyson
The recent Valley News editorial advocating a new bridge across Lake Champlain is a terrible proposal.
It is often said that true character is not revealed until a time of crisis.
Last week seemed to be full of contradictions both in words and deeds.
As longtime supporters of the United Way of the Adirondack Region, we are honored to serve as co-chairs of the 2015 campaign.
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board