John Perley, President of Champlain National Bank, has announced the following promotions.
The Town of Jay Supervisor’s Office will be switching to their summer schedule...
Thurman Station Association (TSA) wants to promote the town and business, and will have many opportunities throughout the summer and fall to do so by displaying and distributing brochures, rack cards, post cards and sometimes business cards.
As a thank you to all of their customers for ten years of service, Boyea’s Grocery and Deli will be raffling off prizes.
A first-ever celebration in this region of 'peace, paws and music' — that featured canine activities and Woodstock-era music — was well-received by thousands, event organizers said.
The Decentralization Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Adirondack Lakes Center for the Arts, has awarded a grant to the Ticonderoga Festival Guild.
Chameleon Gallery, located in Downtown Plattsburgh, is standing on its last leg, hoping to change its color one more time before losing it for good.
The Whallonsburg Civic Association invites local catering businesses to be included on a resource list for customers who rent the Whallonsburg Grange Hall.
Lake George’s own Adirondack Winery will host the first ever Adirondack Wine and Food Festival this weekend at the Charles R. Wood Festival Commons on Westbrook Road in the Village.
A local health-food restaurant and smoothie bar was recently named "Rookie of the Year" by the Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce for opening two locations in a single year.
Former gubernatorial candidate Zephyr Teachout and members of the Working Families Party are urging U.S. Representative Elise Stefanik to oppose the Trans-Pacific Partnership and Fast Track.
Punitive state rules on awarding contracts have prompted Lake George Village leaders to turn down grant money.
This year’s Adirondack Health Foundation Crystal Ice Gala pays tribute to an accomplished individual known for his achievements in healthcare and in the world of international ice dancing competition.
The Lotus Group is preparing to open their latest Warrensburg venture, Small Tales Early Learning Center and Daycare, accompanied by the second installment of their Lotus Loves Literacy charity initiative.
A walking tour planned for the the weekend of Saturday, June 21, will guide guests past more than 30 historic properties in the residential and civic districts of the town.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board