The Peru Federal Credit Union broke ground this week on a new facility on the Bear Swamp Road.
Clarke Dunham's lavish, detailed model train layouts and miniature cityscapes have enchanted people from all over the world — but Dunham's ambitious collection of model train displays at Pottersville's Railroads on Parade museum, considered a national tourist attraction, will be closing permanently Oct. 13 and the train layouts will be sold to pay off an investor in Dunham's enterprise.
Warrensburg braces for what's expected to be a record-breaking 'World's Largest Garage Sale'.
Do short term rentals draw rowdy undesirables, or do they attract tourists who enhance the vitality and social life of the village?
The Community Fund for the Gore Mountain Region (CFGMR) awarded $12,530 in grants to 17 organizations at an Aug. 29 ceremony at Garnet Hill Lodge.
New York State Commissioner of Agriculture Richard A. Ball encouraged companies that make food, drink, and other agricultural products in New York on Monday, Sept. 15 to consider exhibiting their products at the Taste NY Harvest Fest at the New York State Fairgrounds on Saturday, Nov. 1.
Rob Astorino, the Republican running to unseat Gov. Andrew Cuomo this fall, has called for Lake Placid to be the epicenter of a transnational Winter Olympic Games
The Adirondack Architectural Heritage (AARCH) Awards Program annually recognizes exemplary historic preservation work throughout the Adirondack Park.
Event now recruiting groups to provide children's activities
Warrensburg's famed 'World's Largest Garage Sale' has first-ever features this year.
A public meeting to discuss ideas on local economic development is to be held Monday evening in Chestertown.
The Ticonderoga Festival Guild has received an International Paper Foundation Grant.
The Lake George Land Conservancy (LGLC) has achieved land trust accreditation from the Land Trust Accreditation Commission, an independent program of the Land Trust Alliance.
Environmentally-friendly porous pavement, boat washing stations, swimming and fishing piers with universal access, and an improved vehicle traffic flow — are all coming soon to Lake George's famed Million Dollar Beach in a $6.3 million construction project.
The night shift staff at the CVPH Emergency Care Center (ECC) may look to the curious visitor more like a busy ant colony than the well oiled medical machine that it ultimately is.
Salt contamination of our streams, watersheds and aquifers from aggressive use of salt in winter road maintenance has become a major threat to the ecology of the Adirondacks, local advocates warn.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board