The Christmas Bureau of Clinton County is accepting applications for help with monetary donations and food for their families.
Many Town of Plattsburgh residents received reason to cheer recently, when it was announced that NYSEG will be extending its distribution natural gas to another 1,000 houses and businesses within the town.
With the Warrensburg EMS squad running a $50,000 deficit, the town board votes to boost its annual $40,000 appropriation by $10,000.
The concept of “wellness travel” is an exploding industry in the North Country.
The Adirondack Park Agency (APA) will hold a series of public listening sessions to solicit comments regarding possible amendments to the Adirondack Park State Land Master Plan (APSLMP) including proposals identified as part of the Essex Chain Lakes classification.
Swindlers are calling businesses and individuals and telling them their power will be shut off if they don’t pay their “overdue bill,” reported New York State Police in an alert last week.
It's taken time, but the Saratoga-North Creek Railway is becoming more and more sustainable — with new freight contracts in the works, a boost in passenger traffic and a record number of reservations for its immensely popular Polar Express themed excursions.
Champlain National Bank is proud to sponsor the public presentation of the WEEDC Report, which makes recommendations to spur economic development and job creation in Willsboro and Essex.
The new medical center which will both transform downtown Warrensburg and advance health care in Northern Warren County is to be dedicated to the man who's devoted 40 years of his life to improving the health and lives of southern Adirondack residents.
Mountain Lakes continues their campaign to be included in Time Warner's cable channel lineup.
Ticonderoga High School students have been taking advantage of internships and job experience opportunities throughout the community.
Denton Publications has announced the hiring of a new staff reporter along with welcoming an intern from Ticonderoga High School.
Cumberland Farms announced 130 talented high school seniors from 11 states have been awarded Believe and Achieve Scholarships to help them attend college in the fall of 2014.
Applications are now available for businesses to be listed in the 2015 Minerva Business and Recreation Brochure.
It looks very familiar, but there is a lot of new discoveries with the rebuilt restaurant in Crown Point.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board