Major General Patrick A. Murphy, The Adjutant General for the State of New York, announces the promotion of members of the New York Army National Guard in recognition of their capability for additional responsibility and leadership.
Ward Lumber has selected Cody Lawrence as the winner of this year’s Sidney J. Ward Sr. Memorial Scholarship.
The U.S. Avenue Office of Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company will host a Community Appreciation Day July 11 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Allstate Independent Chauvin Agency has been designated an Allstate Distinguished Agency for 2014, which occurred at a recognition dinner at The Sagamore Resort in Lake George May 16.
Area officials and business representatives are hailing a new Thurman-North Creek tourist train service which was inaugurated June 28 — and Thurman now has a fully-enclosed train station, soon to feature a gift shop and ticket counter.
Mountain Lake PBS (MLPBS) is trying to expand its programming to Warren and Washington counties.
The fairways go up and down, sweeping across the landscape and providing a challenge to the most tried golfer.
Adirondack Medical Center has been named among the “100 Great Community Hospitals” in the nation by Becker’s Hospital Review for 2014.
A look into the past of the Town of Moriah will be on display throughout the summer at the Moriah Chamber of Commerce offices.
As the town that serves as the Essex County seat grows closer to finalizing a plan to guide future development, a civic watchdog urges caution.
Having “many talents,” a “stand-out reputation” and “providing valuable insights” are just a few of the phrases used to describe the recipient of the 24th Award for Excellence in Library Service.Having “many talents,” a “stand-out reputation” and “providing valuable insights” are just a few of the phrases used to describe the recipient of the 24th Award for Excellence in Library Service.
The Honeybee Community Fund has awarded annual grants to the following 28 people, businesses, nonprofits, and community organizations in Essex County.
The Essex County Industrial Development Agency (ECIDA) is pleased to announce it is in the process of launching a new marketing initiative to attract new and expanding businesses to Essex County.
The Jamboree, a highly anticipated annual summer event, features an auction that helps raise money for the Warrensburg Volunteer Fire Company's many community-related programs and functions. The firefighters are now seeking donations of new and used goods as well as services for the auction.
Joel Friedman is a man on the run. The Friedman Realty owner and race director for the Adirondack Marathon keeps busy with many other projects and services in his hometown community and for that has been named the 2014 Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board