A cafe in Chestertown changes owners, who change the menu and give the interior a new Adirondack ambiance.
Two days after a fire erupted at his service station, Elizabethtown Sunoco owner Richie Rich said he’s blown away by the community outreach and support.
Chattanooga, Tennessee and St. George, Utah named other two finalists
Lake Placid is now just one of three locations in the running to host the 2017 Ironman 70.3 World Championship, news that has some locals excited for what it could mean for the village.
Meet the folks behind Poco Más Tacos, the taco truck that has been quietly bringing a taste of Mexico to Essex County throughout the spring.
Martin's Lumber will hold its annual "woods walk" on Saturday, June 6, offering guided walks into the woods, sawmill demonstrations and interactive craft demonstrations.
Preserve Associates, LLC, developer of the long-awaited 6,300 acre Adirondack Club in Tupper Lake, announced that it has entered into an agreement with Greg Norman and Great White Shark Enterprises that will tee off development.
Amid increased littering and vandalism, the DEC has come up with a proposal to turn Lake George's Dog Beach into a lakeside park—creating unrest among resident and visiting dog owners.
Ranch owners reinstate senior class trip free of charge after New Hampshire high school students donate nearly $8,000 they'd saved over four years to cancer-stricken principal.
Americade, the world-renowned touring motorcycle rally, returns for its 33rd year with new attractions as well as the beloved traditional events.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo today announced the state acquisition of the Berry Pond Preserve in Warren County, which was attained to protect water quality in Lake George and its tributaries.
After multiple remodeling projects, the last being about a month ago, Valley Vending changed its perceived conception of a business with a front office to what’s actually there — multiples of single K-Cups in a mix-and-match premium service walk-in store.
According to a report released today by several green groups, Lake Champlain and the surrounding region continue to be at risk from oil spills and explosions.
Rural fire departments can now apply for $400,000 in Volunteer Fire Assistance grants, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Commissioner Joe Martens announced.
The Town Wide Curb-Side pickup for specifically listed items is now complete.
One of the largest Elvis festivals in the Northeast will return to the Village of Lake George on Wednesday, May 27.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board