Over the next three weekends, area visitors and residents can experience how maple syrup is made if they participate in one of northern Warren County's signature events — Thurman Maple Days. There's also a lot more on tap, including craft sales, visits to a goat farm that produces nationally renowned cheeses, and demonstrations at a rural sawmill.
Rates at the two campsites along the shore of Lake Champlain here will increase for the upcoming season.
The Westport Central School District is seeking a candidate to fill one (1) five-year term vacancy on the Board of Education.
Hundreds of elected officials and winter sports enthusiasts descended in Lake Placid Sunday to promote tourism in the region.
The new $9.5 million Warrensburg Health Center, with expanded services and specialty care in its spacious, accommodating new facilities, is now open to the public. The most ambitious construction project undertaken to date by Hudson Headwaters Health Network, the building is now a primary landmark in downtown Warrensburg.
For two years running, Chandler M. Ralph, President & CEO of Adirondack Health has been named one of the “50 Rural Hospital CEOs to Know” by Becker’s Hospital Review, which features some of the most impressive leaders dedicated to advancing healthcare in small towns and rural regions.
Chestertown could experience a substantial economic boost if it hosted a medical marijuana growing and processing facility, according to community leaders and principals of Etain, LLC who are proposing to situate a such an operation about a mile south of the hamlet.
It was a Christmas present to the town and region.
Details of a proposed medical marijuana growing and processing operation just south of Chestertown are to be heard by the town board at a special meeting at 7 p.m. Monday March 2.
Public transportation from Warrensburg to Glens Falls — nonexistent since the bygone era of trolley service and stagecoaches — may soon become a reality. A public meeting on a proposed daily bus service is set for 6 p.m. Wednesday March 11 at the Warrensburg town hall.
The public may get the opportunity to vote on whether the controversial sale of the county-owned Westmount nursing home should proceed without a formal bid process or auction.
With a lack of jobs available in the workforce employers have become particular on who they add to their payroll.
Village officials are looking for a new manager for their municipal campground.
The ILH board voted Feb. 25 to move forward with University of Vermont Health Network - Elizabethtown Community Hospital in a partnership which begun almost one year ago.
The Essex County Arts Council is seeking an energetic individual to work as a part time consultant responsible for project management, website and internet communications and outreach marketing programs.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board