The Honeybee Community Fund continues to seek applications for its annual funding cycle.
Northern Warren County may be hosting more tourists from New York City and elsewhere downstate if a proposed extension of the county railway to Rensselaer is determined to be feasible — and accomplished as envisioned.
Area community leaders hear about the proposals in Gov. Cuomo's Opportunity Agenda from Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul in her recent visit to Glens Falls — and Hochul along with many of Cuomo's initiatives receive a warm welcome.
Regional economic trends will be examined and foretold at a Jan. 30 breakfast sponsored by EDC Warren County.
Bridge Point Communication is pleased to announce they are continuing to grow fiber optic broadband technology service to the Ticonderoga community.
The HiBar Ranch in Saranac Lake has applied for inclusion in the county’s agricultural district, a measure that will provide protection as they continue to grow their organic farming operation.
Laura Baker originally thought it was a lot of money, spending $70 to take a cooking course while on a cruise in 2013.
Cuomo's proposal of a competition of upstate economic development councils vying for three $500 million grants sparks ideas about what regional projects would be eligible.
The Whallonsburg Grange’s kitchen, say local entrepreneurs, provides a welcome incubator for their fledging operations.
The Adirondack Park’s largest environmental organization, Adirondack Council, applauded Mississippi timberland investment and management company Molpus Woodlands for making a significant investment in the future of New York’s Adirondack Park by purchasing the 112,238-acre holdings of The Forestland Group.
The Best 4th In The North Committee announces they will host the first annual Ticonderoga Area Mom Prom Saturday, March 14, which will be held at the Best Western Plus from 7 to 11 p.m.
Essex County Judge Richard Meyer announced last week that he will seek re-election in November.
At its regular monthly meeting at the Lake Forest Retirement Community Library on Saturday, Jan. 11, People for Positive Action (PfPA) elected a slate of new officers to serve for the coming year.
The Board of Directors of Northern Insuring Agency, Inc announces the promotion of Tammy Bell-Martin to Associate Vice President of the corporation effective Thursday, Jan. 1.
Details emerge on the upcoming Lake George Village election as the village board considers restrictions on tobacco sales, appoints committee members, announces retirements, and reviews a proposed liberalization of rules for accepting bids on contracts.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board