More than 70 people came out to learn the results of the town’s recently completed economic revitalization strategy.
The Adirondack Community Action Program (ACAP) was the beneficiary of some food donations during Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union’s Credit Union Week celebrations.
The “Lights On” Committee is once again planning for the month long celebration of the upcoming holidays and the winter ski season.
The 2014 Empire State Winter Games, set to take place Feb. 6-9, will feature some new events and new venues for the 34th annual sporting competition, something that members of the regional organizing coalition have been striving to do over the last four years.
There’s a new place to shop in Plattsburgh, and it’s a locally owned and operated store, with a long track record of success in Vermont.
A wide variety of unique gift items are available in Warrensburg's stores. To entice holiday shoppers to visit their stores, Warrensburg Merchants are offering prizes, raffle chances and discounts on 'Buy Local Saturday' set for Nov. 30
Wilmington Supervisor Randy Preston said that he is always pleased when New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo visits the area.
Cuomo announced a partnership between New York State, Clarkson University, and the Trudeau Institute to form a world-class biotech enterprise during a Nov. 20 press conference at the Lake Placid Conference Center.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: ‘What are you doing for others?’
The United Way of the Adirondack Region, Inc announces the opportunity for all agencies and organizations wishing to become a member agency of SEFA.
Thousands more people are expected to ride the passenger trains that carve their way through rural Warren County in 2014, as the Saratoga-North Creek Railway is launching new tourist trips out of Thurman station and slashing short-haul prices.
Hamlets 3 is an initiative which looks at potential growth solutions for five hamlets in the Adirondack Park. It is funded by a DEC Smart Growth planning grant. The hamlets being considered are Caroga, in Fulton County in the Mohawk Valley, Indian Lake, Blue Mountain Lake and Long Lake in Hamilton County, and AuSable Forks in Essex County.
Restaurants, stores part of Dec. 6 effort
People will have a chance to get out, enjoy a meal and do some holiday shopping as part of the “Shopping & Dining Night” in Ticonderoga. Sponsored by the Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce, the event will be held Friday, Dec. 6, as part of the annual Ticonderoga Area North Country Christmas Celebration.
Thanks to Mother Nature as well as hundreds of snow guns, skiing is great at Gore Mountain, which opened earlier this year than any season since 1986.
Bolton area residents can now spend more time on enhancing their fitness and well-being — and less time and money driving — as Bolton Fitness has opened in Bolton Landing, offering new workout machines, easy access and long hours,
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board