Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union (TFCU) is announces the re-election of three members to the Board of Directors at the TFCU 60th annual Meeting and Dinner Dance Friday, April 10.
Clinicians and Practice Managers from the Australian Association of Practice Management convened with Adirondack Medical Home Initiative (AMHI) partners for an information exchange event on May 7 as part of a Canada/U.S. study tour.
Assemblyman Dan Stec (R,C,I-Queensbury) announced last week the availability of economic development and infrastructure federal grant funding for municipalities in Essex County.
City of Plattsburgh Chamberlain Richard Marks has announced that the City of Plattsburgh will hold a Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction of four properties on Wednesday, June 3 beginning at 10 a.m. at the West Side Ballroom, located at 253 New York Road in Plattsburgh.
Public meeting to be held for information and comments
The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation released an updated draft unit management plan (UMP) for the Camp Santanoni Historic Area to restore and maintain the historic site, Commissioner Joe Martens announced Wednesday, May 13.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) May After Business Mixer will be held Thursday, May 21, at the Crab Shack, 2922 NYS Rte 9N, from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Sponsors providing door prizes will be Bridge Point Communication, Fort Ticonderoga, Hot Biscuit Diner, Sugar & Spice Country Shoppe, Burgoyne Grill, and the Wagon Wheel Restaurant.
A new Ticonderoga restaurant will serve Southern barbecue with a "Northern flair."
A morning ritual for many has been disrupted following the Press-Republican’s decision to alter the way their newspapers are delivered to some subscribers.
As the Plattsburgh City Marina nears completion, several business owners are wondering what this new addition will do for them and Plattsburgh itself.
The Adirondack Journal is now seeking a community news correspondent for Athol and Thurman — following in the tradition of Kathy Templeton, Amber Herrmann and Evie Russell.
Jordan Blackwood, M.D., a board-certified cardiovascular disease specialist, has joined the staff of Adirondack Cardiology, a service of Glens Falls Hospital.
A wild fire of unknown origin destroyed 63 acres and one seasonal home on Saturday, May 9. The DEC is still patrolling the grounds, controlling scattered "hot spots" on the premises.
Assemblyman Dan Stec attended a NYSHTA-sponsored legislative roundtable breakfast at the Queensbury Hotel last Friday, May 8, to provide an update on tourism-related legislation at the capitol.
Over 100 residents from Ticonderoga and the surrounding towns packed into a dining room at Moses Ludington Hospital April 29 to hear about the proposed changes at the medical facility.
University of Vermont Health Network – Elizabethtown Community Hospital has increased the availability, capability and quality of its mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) service.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board