Good news for local entrepreneurs with big ideas and empty wallets: A group of North Country investors wants to fund your startup biz.
Champlain National Bank gave $4,500 in scholarship money to nine graduating seniors throughout Essex and Clinton Counties at graduation ceremonies in June.
Strong undercurrents of youthful activity are seeking to reverse a brain drain in the Adirondacks — if the ingredients can come together.
J & J Foxx Lair is looking for local farmers, crafters and artisans who would like to reserve a space to sell their products at a weekly local market.
The Common Ground Alliance forum, the day-long summit designed to facilitate dialogue and find solutions for Adirondack issues, has a measurable effect on policymaking, say elected officials.
A Warrensburg couple recently converted an old auto-repair shop in a historic building into a high end Adirondack gifts store.
A company with years in the redemption business recently opened a third location in Elizabethtown, in a building which was the focal-point of a fraud scandal earlier this year.
Saratoga Springs business The Furniture House recently opened its second location in Queensbury with an official ribbon cutting ceremony on Friday, July 17.
The New York State Board of Regents has signed off on a proposal from Paul Smith’s College to add the name of a prominent donor to their official name.
SubAlpine Coffee, a new cafe in Keene Valley, aims to become a haven for caffeine aficionados in the High Peaks.
Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) is having a 2015 Car Show Raffle.
It has been a year since Autosaver Ford opened its doors in Granville, and now they are ready to celebrate.
Paul Smith’s College has announced that it will seek to amend its name with that of a benefactor, Joan Weill.
The Foundation of Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital awarded $10,000 in scholarships to graduating high school students in Clinton and Essex counties.
The North Country Workforce Development Board, in coordination with Adirondack P-Tech, are recruiting two mentors for the year of Adirondack P-Tech.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Debate for Saranac Lake Village Trustee
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board