Exercise classes scheduled in Bolton
Zumba classes with Anna Haye continue in Bolton with new, lower rates for the new year. Sessions resume Jan. 6 and will be held on Monday nights at 6 p.m. and on Wednesday mornings at 9 a.m. Classes are $8 on a session-by-session basis, or people can buy five classes for $30 or 10 classes for $60.
Also scheduled are Winter Fitness classes at 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays from Jan 14 through Feb. 11. Conducted by Bonnie Strobel, the classes feature cardio exercise, toning and stretching. The classes are free, but Strobel is asking for a donation to her church group which is sponsoring a mission trip to the Dominican Republic.
All classes are held at the Bolton Community Center on 50 Edgecomb Pond Road. Participants are asked to bring water and sneakers.
Information is forthcoming soon about a new yoga class. For details or a class reservation, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or check out: www.boltonnewyork.com.
Seniors’ events calendar
• Wednesday, Jan. 1 — New Year’s Day; no meeting of Bolton Seniors group.
• Wednesday, Jan. 8 — Business meeting, 10:15 a.m. at Bolton Senior Center, followed by illustrated presentation of the Pratts’ trip to Alaska. Lunch afterwards at the Bolton mealsite. Call 644- 2368 to reserve a meal.
• Tuesday, Jan. 14 — Trip to the Saratoga Racino: contact Pat Merchant at 644-0359 for details and reservations.
• Wednesday, Jan. 15 — Bingo, 10:15 a.m. at the Bolton Senior Center. Lunch to be determined.
• Wednesday, Jan. 22 — Board and card games, 10:15 a.m. at Senior Center. Michigan Rummy is a favorite.
• Wednesday, Jan. 29 — Bowling, 10 a.m. at SpareTime Lanes, Lake George. Lunch to be determined.