At the recent Bolton Landing Chamber of Commerce auction, Skip Lower poses with Carol Sheridan and a mixed berry pie she baked for the event. Lower bid the pie up to $175 in the fundraiser.
• Thursday, Oct. 3 — Trip to Saratoga Racino. Call Pat Merchant at 644-9359 by Sept. 23 for a reservation.
• Saturday, Oct. 5 — Bolton Harvest Festival, 2 p.m.- 10 p.m. at Bolton Conservation Club. Event features apple dessert baking contest, pot luck meal, bed and canoe races, family activities. Details are posted in this column.
• Saturday, Oct. 5 — Hayfield bus tour to Lake Placid featuring Olympic venues and High Falls Gorge; lunch on one’s own. Cost: $42. Contact Al for details.
• Monday, Oct. 7 — Bus trip to Wildlife Center at Tupper Lake with the Kingsbury Seniors. For details, Contact Sandy at 747-9352. Cost: $21, lunch on one’s own.
• Thursday, Oct. 10 — Bus trip to Bennington, Vt. with Queensbury Seniors. Cost: $45. For details and reservations, contact Lorraine at 644-9247.
• Wednesday, Oct. 16 — Surprise Fall Carpool Trip. Details to follow. RSVP: call Lorraine at 644-9247.
• Wednesday, Oct. 23 — SUNY Adirondack luncheon. Cost: $10. Sign up at senior club’s business meeting.
• Wednesday, Oct. 30 — Bowling, 10 a.m. at SpareTime Lanes, Lake George. Lunch details to be determined.