The chili cook-off was held on Oct. 12, a perfect fall day, and the feedback from the tasters was very positive.
Bolton Senior activities scheduled
• Saturday, Nov. 3 — Bolton Free Library’s “Harvest Cook Off,” 4 p.m.- 6 p.m. at the Conservation Club. Tastings of cook-off entries, music, wine, socializing. Donations accepted. Those who want to enter the cook-off, pick up a form at the library. Cost $5.
• Tuesday, Nov. 5 — Election Day Roast Beef Dinner, 5 p.m. at Methodist Church, Stewart Ave. Cost: $10 or so.
• Wednesday, Nov. 6 — Business Meeting, 10:15 at the Senior Center. Lunch at the mealsite. Call ahead: 644-2368.
• Monday, Nov. 11 — Veteran’s Day; all are asked to remember area veterans. Donations for our local National Guard soldiers maybe made at the Bolton Town Hall, the Bolton Library and the town Senior Center.
• Wednesday, Nov. 13 — Bingo, 10:15 a.m. at the Senior Center. Sub sandwiches will be ordered for lunch.
• Wednesday, Nov. 20, Bowling, 10 a.m. at SpareTime Lanes, Lake George. Lunch to follow at the Golden Corral Restaurant in Queensbury.
• Thursday, Nov. 28 — Happy Thanksgiving! No activities this week.