• Jan. 14 – On the Go: Mobile apps — Details on mobile applications and travel websites before, during and after you travel.
• Feb. 25 – Google functions — Learn about Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Voice, and Google Maps.
• March 18 – Facebook features — Learn about privacy settings on this popular social networking site.
• April 1- Managing Your Photos — Find out how to download, back up, email, print, upload, and create photo books with your photos.
• May 6 – Open Lab — Topics recommended by students in the class through the year will be explored.
For details, contact Trowbridge at 622-2400, ext. 433 or: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help plan 2014 Hike-A-Thon
BOLTON LANDING — The Lake George Land Conservancy is hosting a brainstorming session for the 2014 Lake George Hike-A-Thon from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 2 at the LGLC office in Bolton Landing.
The conservancy is seeking volunteers to assist with planning, fundraising, promotion, and implementation of the event for 2014.
The public is welcome to attend this brainstorming session to learn how they may be involved. Participants of the 2013 Hike-A-Thon are especially encouraged to attend to share suggestions for next year. Attendance does not imply commitment, but sign-ups for specific tasks or committees will be available.
Initially intended as a one-time event to celebrate the Conservancy’s 25th anniversary, the 2013 Hike-A-Thon was such a success that it has been converted to an annual event. The next Hike-A-Thon is to be held July 5, 2014.
RSVPs are suggested. Those interested in attending or volunteering, contact Sarah at 644-9673 or email email@example.com.