• David R. Moffitt, 29, of Rock Avenue Chestertown pled Guilty to Driving While Intoxicated and he was granted a Conditional Discharge. He had originally been charged not only with DWI but third degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, Leaving the Scene of a Personal Injury Accident, Unreasonable Speed, Moving from a Lane Unsafely, and several other violations based on an incident at 4:46 a.m. July 12 on Lake Avenue in Warrensburg when he veered off the road, ran through a brick lamp post and crashed into a tree, police said. Police said he ran away from the scene of his arrest into the woods and attempted to hide on the ground about a half mile away from his car.
His license was revoked six months and he faces a $900 fine.
• Sean M. Morrison, 20, of Hyde Park N.Y. was arraigned on a charge of Leaving the Scene of an Accident. Police said the crash occurred at 4:08 p.m. Dec. 6 in the Family Dollar parking lot on Main St. in Warrensburg. His case was adjourned to Jan. 16.
• Aser Roods Succes, 27, of Montreal was arraigned on a charge of third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, based on a traffic stop on the Northway at 10:30 p.m. Nov. 25. He’s also charged with speeding 83 in a 65 m.p.h. zone. Succes’ case was adjourned to Jan. 16.
• Robert E. Rounds, 22, of Mud St. in Athol was granted an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal in a case in which he had been charged with fourth-Degree Criminal Mischief. An order of protection was issued in the case which involved an accusation that he damaged the taillight of a person’s vehicle.
• The cases of Corey Cleavland, Briana Charleston, Thomas Chiappone, Anne Frost, Lance Johnson, Alexander McAlonen, Jeramey Rounds, Joseph Schwenck Jr., Francis Taikowski Sr., Tyrone Tanko, Gina Vinarski, Calvin Waldron, and Joshua Westcott were adjourned to Jan. 16.