Pictured above at the Hudson River Trading Company’s “Rhythm & Rhymes at the Hudson: A Celebration of Authors and Artists” event on Aug. 3 is Diane and Tyler Chase.
Photo by Phillip Sherotov.
continued • Phil Brown, author of “Adirondack Paddling”
North Creek Trading Post Gun Shop of Braley & Noxon Hardware hosted:
• Dan Ladd, author of “Dear in the Adirondacks”
• Steve Dawn, author of “Deer Hunting”
• Todd Mead, author of “Back Country Bucks”
North Creek Depot Station hosted:
• Helen Miner and Gretchen Kirby, authors of “North Creek Depot Museum Recipes, Station Creations”
• Burt Miner, author of “Growing Up in North Creek”
• Marilyn Kaltenborn, author of “An Unconvential Life”
Alpine Lodge, in the Great Room, hosted:
• Artist Joann Quinlivan showing pastel landscapes
• Artist Donna Wormwood showing mini Adirondack furniture and paintings
• Artist Francis Gaffney showing graphite and watercolors
In all, more than 20 award-winning writers and artists and their works were featured throughout North Creek.
“I’m really happy with the turnout and the community support. Our goal is to introduce visitors to the richness and diversity of culture we have to offer,” Arnheiter said.