Lang’s case was adjourned to Nov. 14. Investigator Steve Meacham of the state Police investigated the incident.
• Jennifer R. Henderson, 23, of Rollies Road in Warrensburg was arraigned on a Felony charge of fourth-degree Grand Larceny. Police said that over the prior year and a half, Henderson — an employee at Warrensburg Rite Aid — had stolen various merchandise, or submitted false receipts to obtain merchandise return credited to her check card or pre-paid debit cards. The amount stolen illegally amounted to about $1,500, police said.
• Clifford S. Johnson, 40, of Main St. in Warrensburg was arraigned on a charge of second degree Harassment, based on a 4:45 p.m. Sept. 28 incident. Police said he voiced an obscene threat of injury to another man. His case was adjourned to Nov. 14.
• David M. Pluta, 61, of Main St., Great Barrington Mass. was arraigned on a charge of 4th degree Criminal Possession of a Weapon, a Misdemeanor. State Police said that on Aug. 18, Pluta unlawfully possessed a Smith & Wesson 0.38 semi-automatic handgun — on the Taikowski property on Pucker St. — without a legal pistol permit. His case was adjourned to Nov. 14.
• Trevor B. Baker, 17, of South Glens Falls, was arraigned on a charge of Possession of Marijuana, a Violation, based on an 8 a.m. Oct. 23 incident. Police said they found 3.25 grams of marijuana in his vehicle during a traffic stop after he was stopped for speeding on River St. in Warrensburg. His case was adjourned to Nov. 28.
• Russell H. Hobbs, 36, of Bronx, NY was arraigned on a Misdemeanor charge of DWI after he was stopped for veering out of his lane at 10 p.m. Sept. 22 on Alden Ave. in Warrensburg. His license was suspended pending prosecution, and his case was adjourned to Nov. 28.
• The cases of Peter Fisher and Tonya Walendziak were adjourned to Nov. 14. The case of Michael White Jr. was granted an open adjournment.