• In a plea bargain, William L. Tougaw, 44, of Potter Brook Road in Warrensburg, pled Guilty to Driving While Ability Impaired, a reduction from a DWI charge. He is facing a fine and surcharge totaling $760. Tougaw’s license was suspended for 90 days and he was ordered to install an ignition interlock device.
• Landlord Glenda Duell was granted a judgement of $695 against Jeffery Nolan and Terry Murphy for non-payment of rent for an apartment at 266 River St. The sum represents one month’s rent. The defendants did not attend the court session.
• Judge Bryan Winslow awarded Rebecca Matte of Marigold Drive in Queensbury a judgment of $750 against Michael Morehouse of Grand Ave. for breach of contract, although she had sought $1,500. Judge Winslow dismissed Morehouse’s counter-claim against Matte.
Oct. 3 — Judge Mindy Fisk
• Terry J. Tanner, 61, of Diamond Point was arraigned on a charge of DWI and 0.08 percent blood-alcohol level or more. He was arrested at 6:37 p.m. Sept. 14 in the parking lot of George Henry’s restaurant. A breath test indicated a .15 blood-alcohol level. Police said Tanner told them he had consumed eight beers.
• Michael S. Thiel, 37, of Feeder Dam Road, South Glens Falls, was arraigned on a charge of Unlawful Possession of Marijuana based on a traffic stop June 1 for allegedly speeding 88 miles per hour northbound on the Northway. Police said Thiel possessed one gram of loose marijuana and a glass pipe with burned marijuana. His case was adjourned to Nov. 7.
• Landlord Carol Meyer appeared in court seeking a $2,010 judgement against tenants Sharon and Jo Butler for non-payment of several month’s rent at a Fourth Ave. apartment. As the Butlers were not personally served with legal papers, Judge Fisk did not grant a judgement.