• Kyle D. Hayward, 25, of Fort Ann, pled Guilty to third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation. A charge of Unsafe Start was dismissed. Hayward was assessed a fine and surcharge of $285. The charges were based on a traffic stop Aug. 22 on Emerson Avenue in Warrensburg.
• The case of David Goodell was adjourned to Oct. 19. The case of Jamie Carpenter was adjourned, but no date was set.
Oct. 12 - Judge Richard Nissen presiding
• Edward A. Bennett, 40, of Alden Ave. Warrensburg, was arraigned on a Felony charge of second-degree Strangulation. Police said that at 9:10 p.m. Sept. 24 at a residence on Alden Ave., he grabbed a teenaged girl around the neck and choked her for several minutes, causing her to gasp for air, get dizzy and vomit. Bennett is also facing a Misdemeanor charge of second-degree Harassment, based on an incident Sept. 27. Police said that Bennett threatened the same girl, telling her he would shoot her in the face. The case was adjourned to Oct. 26.
• Eric J. Braley, 37, of Warrensburg received an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal on a charge of second-degree Harassment, a Misdemeanor, based on a July 8 incident. Police had said he spit in his ex- girlfriend's face and grabbed her shirt during an argument over custody that took place at Braley's residence on Alden Ave. An order of protection was granted prohibiting Braley from contacting the woman.
• Raymond Haynes, 61, of Cameron Road in Athol received an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal on a charge of second-degree Harassment which had been lodged after a June 7 incident. Police had said he grabbed and pulled a woman's hair at 6:35 p.m. June 7.
• Brian W. Hentz, 51, was arraigned on a charge of second-degree Harassment, based on an incident at 8:15 p.m. Sept. 2. Police said he shoved and slapped a man many times in the parking lot of Cronin's Golf Course in Warrensburg.
• Michael T. Ehle, 30, of James St. Warrensburg, was arraigned on a charge of Unlawful Possession of Marijuana. Police said that at 5:15 a.m. On Hudson St. they found 4 plastic bags containing 16 grams of marijuana in his possession.
• The cases of Darrell White, William Diamond, Zachary Bills, Matthew Walters, Tracey Cameron and Eric Fagnano were adjourned to Oct. 26. The case of Tito Montalvo was adjourned to Nov. 9.