• Justin Vollenveider and Vanessa Minor were ordered to vacate their home, Cabin No. 2 at 675 Rte. 418 for non-payment of rent, and ordered to pay $4,838.94 in back rent plus costs to their landlord, Sinai Retreats.
• The case of landlord William Oehler versus tenant Christine Blanchard of Apt. 9, 14 County Home Bridge Rd., was dismissed because neither party showed up in court. Oehler was seeking $1,200 in back rent.
• Bruce S. Bartlett of Main St. Warrensburg pled Guilty to Driving While Ability Impaired, and ordered to pay $660 in a fine and surcharge. He received a conditional discharge and his license was suspended for 90 days and ordered to attend a victim impact panel session.
• Eugene Howard Kelley III, 35, of Sanford St. Warrensburg, was arraigned on a charge of second degree Criminal Contempt. Police said that he disobeyed a family court order and had used alcohol or illegal substances in the children's residence and used one or both while caring for them the afternoon of Oct. May 7. Bail was set for and he was sent to Warren County Jail after failing to raise $2,000 cash bail. The case was adjourned to May 25.
• Kimberley H. Pulica, 24, was arraigned on a charge of Petit Larceny based on an incident April 11 at about 4:50 p.m. in the Warrensburg Grand Union. Police said she stole two Colgate toothbrushes worth $12.28. • Brian L. Cole, 49, convicted of Attempted Unlawful Dealing with Child, was sentenced to jail for 30 days. The sentence shall run consecutive to a DWI conviction from Queensbury court. He was ordered to pay $355 in a fine and surcharge. An order of protection was issued to protect the victim.
He had been charged with first-degree Unlawfully Dealing with a Child. Police said Cole allowed alcohol to be consumed on Feb. 12 at 2:45 a.m. by 12 people under the age of 21 - while hosting a birthday party at his home.
• Timothy S. Condon, Glens Falls, was convicted of second-degree Attempted Criminal Contempt. Judge Nissen granted him a conditional discharge, and ordered him to pay a fine and surcharge of $405.