Feb. 16: Judge Mindy Fisk presiding
• The case of Ethan D. Bonner, 26, of Albany was adjourned to March 9. He is accused of Unlawful Possession of Marijuana based on traffic stop at 4:36 p.m. Feb. 16 on Rte. 9. Police said they found a clear plastic Baggie containing marijuana and a smoking pipe containing marijuana residue.
• The case of Pauline V. Buckler, 50, of Ridge Ave. in Warrensburg was adjourned to March 9. She is accused of failing to attend a Victims Impact Panel session and failing to complete a substance evaluation routine. These programs were related to a conditional discharge on a recent Driving While Intoxicated charge.
• The case of Thomas Millington, 24, state Rte. 28 in Warrensburg, was adjourned to March 9. He is accused of second-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, based on a traffic stop at 3:04 p.m. Feb. 20 on state Rte. 9.
• The case of Christina F. Burch, 31, Johnson Rd. in Adirondack, NY was adjourned to March 19. She is accused of Driving While Intoxicated, a misdemeanor, based on what police found when they responded to a vehicle crash at 4:20 p.m. Jan. 17.
• David A. Goodell, 33, of Hudson Falls was granted a Conditional Discharge on a charge of second-degree Aggravated Harassment based on a Jan. 12 incident. Police said he contacted a Warrensburg woman and her daughter by telephone numerous times after he had been told to have no more contact with them.
• Adjourned to March 9 were the cases of Delila Fish, Kevin Pickett, Jamie Carpenter, and Kenneth Wilkins. The case of James Cutler was adjourned to an indefinite date. A warrant was issued for Clifford Johnson IV, and the case of John Peluso II was transferred to county court.