Quantcast

Couch St. fire started by child

PLATTSBURGH-A child playing with a lighter, using it to ignite paper, caused the fire that severely damaged a Couch St. residence June 19, according to PlattsburghCity Fire Department. No people or animals were injured. The building was insured. The child responsible for the blaze was referred to Family Court.

0
Vote on this Story by clicking on the Icon

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment