Students named to Oswego list
OSWEGO -Several area residents have been named to the President's and Dean's lists for the spring semester at SUNY Oswego.
President's list honorees include Allison J. Scollin of Saranac Lake, John P. Henry of Saranac Lake and Cassie E. Whittemore of Lewis.
Dean's list honorees include Dylan Duffy of Lake Placid, Eleanor I. Hunt of Saranac Lake and Kevin J. Evens of Essex.
Locals earn St. Lawrence degrees
CANTON -The following local students were among the 548 students awarded a degree at St. Lawrence University's Commencement ceremony, held May 22 on campus in Canton, New York:
- Anne S. Lawless of Lake Placid (Mathematics)
- Alissa L. Beideck of Saranac Lake (cum laude in Neuroscience)
- Joshua E. LeBlanc of Saranac Lake (cum laude in Psychology)
- Nicole A. Martin of Saranac Lake (Mathematics)
- McCayla A. Quinn of Saranac Lake (cum laude in English)
- Louise M. McGoldrick of Westport (History and Government and)
- Leif R. McKinley of Westport (Economics)
- Mohammad A. Amiri of Willsboro (cum laude in Economics and Global Studies)
- Philip A. Comeau of Essex (cum laude in Fine Arts)
Lee graduates from Boston U.
BOSTON, Mass. -Maegan Lee, graduate of Elizabethtown-Lewis Central School, recently received her Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in Aerospace Engineering from Boston University with the distinction of cum laude. She also received the Student Advisor Award from the College of Engineering. She will be employed by the Boeing Company in Everett, Wash., as a Product Review Engineer.
Crandall graduates, on list
MORRISVILLE -Autumn Crandall of Westport graduated with a degree in Bach-Equine Science specializing in breeding and foaling from Morrisville State College on May 14 and was named to the President's List for her final semester with a 4.0 grade-point average. She is currently employed at Fossil Gate Farms in Argyle, Texas.