Jump to content
First Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 -midnight
PERU - A home at 51 Mark Way was destroyed Jan. 10 due to a grease fire.
The home was owned by James Wells, 33, and is insured.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2014 Denton Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. Ph. 518.873.6368
Views expressed in letters, guest editorials, user blogs, and user comments are not necessarily the views of the paper, its staff or the company.
For the best browsing experience, we recommend the latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.