Warrensburg Town Court
• Ashley M. Clark, 22, of Beswick Dr. Warrensburg, was arraigned on a charge of third-degree Endangering the Welfare of a Child, based on a Nov. 14 incident. Police and witnesses said Clark operated her 1999 Dodge Neon in an aggressive and reckless manner while her young son was in the back seat. Witnesses said she pulled up near another car, saw her boyfriend in the vehicle and screamed at him — plus yelled a threatening comment to another person in the vehicle. Clark's case was adjourned to April 15.
• Brian Dwyer, 48, of Rensselaer, received an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal on a charge of Opening a Vehicle Door Unsafely. Court sources said Dwyer opened a car door and a passing vehicle ran into it.
• Bernard E. McQuade, 77, of Stony Point NY was arranged on a charge of Driving While Intoxicated, a Misdemeanor, after a traffic stop Nov. 7 on Golf Course Road. He is also facing a charge of driving with a blood-alcohol level exceeding 0.08 percent or more, and a violation of Failure to Keep Right. His case was adjourned to Jan. 4.
• Nathan V. Groff, 19, of Hackensack Avenue in Warrensburg, received an adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal relating to Oct. 22 charges of Reckless Driving and Leaving the Scene of an Accident. Court records show he completed 40 hours of Community Service. Police had said he hit a female when he pulled out of a driveway, but Groff maintained she was in front of the car at the time.
• The cases of Darren Baker, John McManus, Casey Miller and Nicole Rose were adjourned to Dec. 14.