• The case of Andrew P. Smith, 47, of Glenmont, NY was adjourned to May 4. he is accused of Driving While Ability Impaired, based on the findings of police when they investigated a vehicle accident at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 13. He is also charged with operating a cell phone and following too close.
• Nicholas Evens pled guilty to Unlawful Possession of Marijuana and inadequate license plate lamps. He was ordered to pay fines and surcharges totaling $300.
• Carrie McComsey, 34, of North Creek pled guilty to a charge of Aggravated Unlicensed Operation based on a Nov. 9 incident and was sentenced to a fine and surcharge of $285.
• Judge Fisk granted a decision in the case of Kelly McDonald vs. Stephen Schiappa, her landlord at 3875 Main St. Schiappa was granted an order to evict McDonald, and he won a $1,120 judgement against her.
• Likewise, landlord Glenda Duell won an order to evict Nicholas Monteleone and Colleen Bancroft from their home at 73 River St. for non-payment of $650. Duell won a judgement of $650 against the couple.
• The cases of Clifford Johnson, Thomas Millington, Michael White and Kenneth Wilkins, were adjourned to April 6.
March 16 - Judge Richard Nissen presiding
• Kade Hamblin 20, of Hudson St. Warrensburg, pled guilty to fourth-degree Criminal Mischief and he was sentenced to a $450 fine. He paid restitution and completed community service, according to court records. He was originally charged with felony third-degree Criminal Mischief for driving his Chevy Blazer on the lawn of the Warren County Fish Hatchery and accelerating in a circular motion, causing considerable damage to the lawn. He had also been charged with misdemeanor Trespass for unlawfully being on the property at a time it was closed to the public.
• Craig Herald, originally charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, pled Guilty to Facilitating Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, and he was sentenced to a fine and surcharge totaling $285.