• Charles S. Cribb, 54, was arraigned on a charge of Unlawful Possession of Marijuana and Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, based on a traffic stop March 13. police said he possessed a smoking pipe and 10 m.g. of hydrocodone. His case was adjourned to April 13.
• Colson N. Powell, 21, was arraigned on a charge of Criminal Contempt for disobeying an order to stay away from a couple. Police said he stayed a night at their home on River St., Warrensburg.
• The case of Andrew P. Smith, 47 of Glenmont, NY was adjourned to May 4. He is charged with Driving While Ability Impaired, based on a property damage accident at 6:45 p.m. Feb. 13.
• The case of Jacob Steves was adjourned to May 11. The cases of Timothy Calvert, Christopher Daley, and Adam Zwartkay were adjourned to April 27. The case of Cozy cabin versus Dumond testimony was given, and the decision is forthcoming. The case of Amanda Miller, Bernard Monroe, and Colson Powell, were adjourned to April 13. A bench warrant was issued for Joseph Millington.
March 23 - Judge Mindy Fisk presiding
• Jacob A. Martin of Granville pled Guilty to a charge of Petit Larceny, based on an incident Feb. 24 at about 7:15 p.m. Police said he took a Lake George man's pit bull puppy from the back of a sedan parked on Main St. Martin had been jailed since his arrest due to a lack of $500 cash bail. He was sentenced to a fine of $485.
• In a plea bargain, Kevin T. Pickett, 40, of Truesdale Hill Rd. was convicted of endangering the Welfare of a Child, a misdemeanor, and was awarded a one-year Conditional Discharge. he had been facing a felony charge of first-degree Sexual Abuse. Police said he had sexual contact with an 8-year-old girl in Warrensburg in 2001. Police said the girl disclosed the abuse last year. An order of protection was issued.