March 30 - Judge Richard Nissen presiding
• Charles F. Frasier, 52, of Grand Avenue, Warrensburg, was arraigned on a charge of Failure to Feed an Animal, a misdemeanor. Police said Frasier left his cat inside his home unattended for four days or more, neglecting to provide the creature with food or water. His case was adjourned to Aug. 13.
• Bruce S. Bartlett, 19, of Thomson St. Warrensburg, was arraigned on alcohol-related charges including Driving While Intoxicated and .08 percent blood-alcohol level, both misdemeanors, based on a Feb. 27 incident when police stopped Bartlett at 3 a.m. on Main St. He is also facing a charge of third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation. His license was suspended pending prosecution. Barlett's case was adjourned to April 27.
• Patrick Healy, 23, of Stony Brook NY, was arraigned on a charge of Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, based on an incident at 4:15 p.m. March 19. Police said that when they stopped him in Warrensburg for speeding on Main St. they located about one gram of marijuana in the glove compartment of his Dodge Caliber. His case was adjourned to April 27.
• Jesse C. Arnold, 22, Bowen Hill Rd., Warrensburg, pled guilty to Driving While Intoxicated, stemming from a Sept. 23 incident. Judge Richard Nissen awarded him a conditional discharge. Nissen ordered him to pay $900 in a fine and surcharge, to attend a Victim Impact Panel session and participate in a drinking driver program. Arnold's license was revoked for six months. His case was adjourned to April 13 for an ignition interlock installation to occur.
• Joshua D. Blake, 21, of River St., Warrensburg, was arraigned on charges of Driving While Intoxicated and .08 percent or more blood-alcohol level, both misdemeanors, based on a March 18 incident when he was stopped on state Rte. 9. He is also facing a charge of third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation. Blake's case was adjourned to April 13.