* Trooper Hanley responded to a citizen dispute on Hardscrabble Road, Monkton.
* Trooper Busby responded to a call concerning recovered property from a theft complaint. The property was found on the side of Vermont Route 30, Whiting.
* Trooper Hanley assisted the U.S. Marshal's Service with a subject, US Route 7, New Haven
* Trooper Wagner was called to a non-injury accident on Clark Woods Road, Ferrisburgh. As a result, Michael Hallock, age 50, was cited into Court for Driving Under the Influence.
* Sgt. McNamara responded to a two vehicle non-injury accident on Lincoln Road, Bristol.
* Trooper Hanley assisted Shelburne Police Department with attempting to locate the owner of a vehicle on Hollow Road in Monkton involved in a pursuit earlier that evening in Shelburne.
* Trooper Busby investigated the theft of an automobile on Hollow Road, Monkton. The vehicle was recovered by the Shelburne Police Department.
* Trooper Busby responded to a trespassing complaint on Colby Hill, Lincoln
* Sgt. McNamara investigated a theft from a vehicle on Vermont Route 116, Bristol. Money was stolen from a purse in the vehicle.
* Trooper Hanley was called to a burglary at a residence on Sheep Farm Road, Weybridge. Jewelry and cash were stolen.
* Trooper Hanley responded to a burglary at a residence on River Road, New Haven.
* Trooper Busby responded to a burglary at a residence on Hollow Road, Monkton. A funnel and a gas can containing five gallons of fuel were stolen.
* Trooper Leise was called to a mailbox vandalism complaint on Lower Hardscrabble Road, Bristol.
* Trooper Leise investigated a two vehicle non-injury accident on Monkton Road in Ferrisburgh.
* Trooper Busier responded to a theft complaint on ABCD Lane, Monkton. A road sign was stolen.