Aug. 16, 2010
* Trooper Busier investigated a burglary at the Panton General Store, Jersey Street, Panton. Beer and cigarettes were stolen.
* Trooper Szarejko responded to a reported vandalism on Old Hollow Road, Ferrisburgh.
* Sgt. Hogan was called to a burglary at a residence on Needham Hill Road, Orwell. A band saw was stolen.
* Trooper Szarejko investigated a harassing telephone problem in Ferrisburgh.
* Trooper Wagner responded to a two vehicle injury accident on Delorm Road, Leicester. Two passengers were transported to Porter hospital with multiple injuries.
* Sgt. McNamara responded to a vandalism complaint on Route 7, Salisbury. A mailbox and fence were damaged.
* Sgt. McNamara was called to an ATV incident on Smead Road, Salisbury. An ATV was being operated on the roadway.
* Trooper Mark Busier investigated an assault on Vermont Route 116, Bristol, resulting in Victim being transported to Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.
* Sgt. Hogan investigated a theft complaint on Smead Road, Salisbury. A mailbox was stolen.
* Trooper Szarejko assisted Vergennes Police Department with a welfare check on Walker Avenue, Vergennes
* Trooper Szarejko arrested and lodged Michael Laflam, 32, of Starksboro for Burglary and Simple Assault, East Street, New Haven. Also arrested Crystal King, age 22, in connection to the case. Additional investigation led to both persons being charged with several other burglaries in the surrounding communities.
* Trooper Busby responded to a report of a Monkton resident receiving threatening text messages.
* Trooper Busby investigated an attempted burglary at a residence on Varney Hill Road, Starksboro. The incident occurred at approximately 1145 p.m. After hearing a noise outside the residence the owner observed a white male wearing a white tee shirt, run off of the deck and into the darkness.
* Trooper Busby was called to a vandalism complaint on Downingsville Road, Lincoln. The property had been torn up by a vehicle.