• The case of Kathleen L. Carter, 62, of Diamond Point Rd., was adjourned to Sept. 1. She is accused of the Misdemeanor of Driving While Intoxicated in an incident at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 11 which involved a car crash on Pasco Avenue, Warrensburg. She also faces the charge of driving with the blood-alcohol level of 0.08 percent or more, Unlicensed Operator and Failure to Yield Right-of Way at a stop sign, an action which resulted in a car crash, according to a police report. Her blood-alcohol level measured 0.14 percent, police said.
• A judgement for $2,226 was granted to Paul Girard for non-payment of rent against Robin Baker, of 12 Second Ave., Warrensburg.
• Abraham Sanders, 21, of Flushing N.Y., pled Guilty to Disobeying a Traffic Device in a plea bargain, settling charges for speeding 90 miles per hour in a 65 m.p.h. speed zone on the northbound I-87 at 11:42 a.m. May 30. He was caught by radar. Sanders paid $185 in fines and surcharges to the reduced charges.
• Alvin Millington of Johnsburg, pled Guilty to the violation of Unlicensed Operator in a plea bargain. He faces a fine and surcharge totaling $125.
• Carl Venosa, 25, of Chestertown pled Guilty to third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed operation based on a June 17 traffic stop. He faces a fine and surcharge totaling $285.
The cases of Fahri Clak, Philip Deloria, Joe Giustino, Raymond Hernandez, Laurie Kennedy, Wayne Kennedy, Gary LaRose, and Tyrone Tanko were adjourned.
Aug. 18 - Judge Richard Nissen
• The case of Tyler S. Baker, 17, 147 River St. was adjourned to Sept. 1. He is charged with Trespass - police said that at 6:50 p.m. July 30, he entered the property of Bonnie Monroe at 211 River St. after being told not to.