• Adjourned to Dec. 8 were the cases of David Amiano, Eugene Barnaby, Lynn Bennett, Jamie Durham, Kade Hamblin, John Kindred, Joshua Lylyk, Michael Masonius, Amy Mears, Jennifer Murphy, Bradley Persons, Kelly Rafferty, James Straight, William Szabo and Sadie Wells. Adjourned to Jan. 5 was the case of Patrick Cobb. The case of Maria Natale was dismissed.
Nov. 3 - Judge Mindy Fisk presiding
• Carl LeClerc, 35, of Dorion, Quebec, Canada was arraigned on a charge of speeding 96 m.p.h. in a 65 m.p.h. zone at 3:43 p.m. Oct. 24 on I-87 Northway. His case was adjourned to Dec. 15.
• Manuel F. Castro, 16, of South Johnsburg Rd., Warrensburg, was arraigned on a charge of second-degree Harassment based on an October incident. Police said Castro threatened a boy that he was "going to kick (his rear)." Police said Castro also told the boy "when you see me in the hall, you're going to be hurting." Castro was granted an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal and he was sentenced to 20 hours of community service, and an order of protection was issued to protect the victim.
• A hearing was held on case in which Ann Moschera of Lake George sought the eviction of Rose Marie Torres from her residence at 11 Hudson St. Apt. 2 in Warrensburg. The request was based on failure to pay two months' rent. Judge Fisk granted an eviction as well as a judgement of $1,420.
• Adjourned to Nov. 17 were the cases of Pauline Buckler, Joshua Clark, Bridget Giernacky, Wayne Kennedy Jr., Wayne Kennedy Sr., John Peluso, Joshua Persons, Kevin Pickett, Harley Pryme, and Tyrone Tanko. The case of Delila Fish was adjourned to Dec. 1 the case of Claude Kuzmiak was adjourned to Dec. 15, and the case of Raymond Hernandez was sent for consideration to the county Grand Jury, and a warrant was issued for Kolby Semon.