April 19, 2010
* Cited Bruce Fuller, age 35, of Newport into Court for Domestic Assault, Main Street, Shoreham.
* Burglary and theft of a lawn mower, tools, and other items from a camp, Wagon Wheel Road, Ripton.
* One vehicle accident, no injuries, Route 7, New Haven
* Welfare check, Basin Harbor Road, Shoreham.
* Assisted Vergennes Area Rescue Squad with a subject, Lake Street, Addison.
* One vehicle accident, no injuries, Snake Mountain Road, Cornwall.
* Welfare check, Hardscrabble Road, Bristol.
* Trespassing, Lovers Lane, Bridport.
* Burglary of a residence, Lincoln Gap Road, Lincoln.
* Assisted Bristol Police Department with a subject breaking into vehicles, Main Street, Bristol.
* Burglary and theft of a computer and other items from a residence, Needham Hill Road, Orwell.
* Welfare check, Lake Road, Addison.
* Welfare check, Vermont Route 116, Bristol.
* Burglary and theft of items from a residence, Route 7, Leicester.
* Theft of a toolbox from the Cornwall Town Garage, South Bingham Street, Cornwall.
* Bad check complaint, Warren Drive, Bridport.
* Noise disturbance, Ripton Lincoln Road, Ripton.
* ATV incident, Lower Notch Road, Bristol.
* Assisted Bristol Police Department with a subject, South Street, Bristol.
* Fraud, Brookside Drive, Starksboro.
* Theft of $51.73 worth of gasoline, Route 7, Ferrisburgh.
* Burglary and theft of cash from a business, Route 7, New Haven.
* Two vehicle accident, no injuries, Route 7, New Haven.
* Assisted Williston Police Department in citing a subject, Rotax Road, Monkton.
During the past week State Police responded to two burglar alarms, five 911 hang-ups, one Passing Stopped School Bus complaint, six Motor Vehicle complaints, and two Relief From Abuse orders.
* Cited Roland Carpenter, age 29, of Burlington into Court for Possession of Marijuana & Excessive Speed, Vermont Route 22A, Orwell - April 4.