So no, I'm not going to tell you that you can get the body of your dreams by working out for six minutes a day, three days a week. However I am going to tell you to try to do the following "Six-Minute Circuit" I created as many times as you can in 20 minutes. This workout requires no equipment besides a stop-watch and can be done at home or outside.
• Warm up for 5 minutes.
• Perform the following exercises in the sequence listed.
• Rest at the end of the circuit for 1-2 minutes if needed. Grab a drink of water and continue.
• Repeat as many times as you can in 20 minutes - NO LONGER! Even if you do not have enough time to complete another circuit start it and finish at 20 minutes.
• Take note how far you get, the next time you do this workout, try to get further.
• Stretch when you are done
• Have fun!
Perform the following exercises for 30 seconds each:
• Jump and Stick - Start standing with knees bent, feet about hips width apart, jump up, land on one foot, balance, alternate feet.
• Bodyweight Squat
• Push Up
• Leg Lever - Lay on the ground with feet in the air, lift your hips off the ground and try to reach the ceiling/sky with your heels.
• Stationary Lunge (30 sec. on each leg)
• Jumping Jacks
• Spiderman Push Ups - Standard push up or modified on your knees, lower chest to ground and bring left knee to left elbow. Return to pushup position and alternate sides.
• Overhead Toe Touches - Laying on back with feet in the air and arms extended over you head. Lift your shoulders off the ground with you hands reaching up towards your feet.