Quantcast

Cobble Mountain Lodge

The Lake Placid Volunteer Fire Department responded to a structure fire on Sunday at 9:21 p.m. According to reports, one truck and 24 members arrived at 2983 Wilmington Road - the Cobble Mountain Lodge. Upon arrival, volunteers found that a 12-foot by 12-foot custom built structure being used as a sauna had caught fire due to a chimney malfunction. Firefighters used 800 gallons of water to extinguish the blaze, the building received "moderate damage to the interior and heavy damage to the rear of the building where the chimney was located." No injuries were reported and the Lake Placid Volunteer Ambulance Service stood by at the scene. In-service time was 10:58 p.m.

0
Vote on this Story by clicking on the Icon

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment