• Anthony Cavanagh, 25, of Rollies Road, Warrensburg was arraigned and the case was transferred to Lake George Town Court. He is charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief and third-degree assault for punching his brother Raymond K. Cavanagh in the face and biting him on the arm, plus smashing out the rear window of the victim's 1994 Buick Century, police said. In his complaint to police, Raymond said he merely asked his brother to go home when he "freaked out," stuck his fingers in Raymond's eye and threw a punch that knocked him to the ground before running off into the woods nearby. An order of protection was issued.
• Stanislaw Walczak III, 17, pleaded guilty to disorderly cconduct. He was sentenced to a conditional ddischarge and required to pay a surcharge of $125, and an order of protection was enacted.
• Tyler S. Baker, 17 of River Street, Warrensburg pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to an unconditional discharge and ordered to pay a $125 surcharge. Police said that on July 15, he swore at a patrol officer as he protested his innocence.
• The court cases of Joseph Giustino, Chad Haseltime, Alvin Millington, Dennis Mosher, were adjourned to Aug. 11. The case involving Laurie Kennedy was adjourned to Aug. 25. The case of Dimitrias Kotsvolos was not heard, as he was a no-show.
Aug. 4 - Judge Richard Nissen presiding
• Michael Monroe 30, of Haysburg Road , Brant Lake, was arraigned and the case was adjourned to Aug. 18. He faces a misdemeanor charge of petit larceny based on a July 26 incident. Police say at about 11:30 p.m., Monroe, a manager of the Warrensburg Grand Union, stole about $80.35 worthy of groceries by taking them out the back entrance of the store without paying for them, police said. The groceries included soda, Tide detergent, allergy medicine, sausage links and hot dogs. Monroe was caught by a store investigator who sat in a car, out of sight, in the store parking lot, police said.