July 28 - Judge Mindy Fisk presiding
• The case of Tyrone Tanko, 48, of Alden Ave., Warrensburg, was adjourned to Aug. 11. He is charged with DWI, aggravated DWI and blood-alcohol content of 0.18 percent or higher, based on a traffic stop, July 20. In sobriety tests, he failed to recite the alphabet properly, and his blood-alcohol content registered 0.18 percent, police said. He reported having six to eight beers at Ashe's Hotel, noting when arrested, he took responsibility for his inebriation and said he "got caught up in the moment."
• The case of Claude Kuzmiak, 35, of Warrensburg was adjourned to Aug. 25. He is accused of the misdemeanor charge of second-degree criminal contempt for disobeying an order of protection, July 13.
• The case of Max A. LaBossiere, 64 of Qu bec was adjourned to Aug. 25. He is accused of aggravated unlicensed operation, a misdemeanor, based on a traffic stop July 2 after he was caught speeding in a work zone, police said.
• Glenwood B. Bills Jr. of Hudson Street was granted a 6-month adjournment in contemplation of dismissal on a charge of second-degree harassment, a misdemeanor. Police said he shoved a resident of Sanford Street at 9 a.m., July 10 and said, "I'm going to kick your ass," several times in a threatening manner. An order of protection was ordered for the victim.
• In a plea bargain, John M. Peluso II, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct rather than the original charge of petit larceny. He was accused of cashing a payroll check he wasn't entitled to, according to police. He was sentenced to a conditional discharge, fined $75, an an order of protection was enacted. Peluso refunded the disputed amount before the case came to court.
• The case of Ricky C. Morehouse, 28, of Adirondack, was adjourned to Aug. 4. He is charged with DWI, and blood-alcohol content of 0.18 or above and consumption of alcohol in a motor vehicle, based on a traffic stop at 2 a.m., July 25. He told police he had been drinking beer and Black Velvet at two local taverns. He registered a blood-alcohol content of 0.19, police said.