"We'd like to flush out undiscovered art talent," she said.
Pixel Project guidelines:
The deadline for all entries is November 20, 2009. The six categories are:
1. Tunes: Music-related video where the primary focus is the music. Music must be original work for which the entrant owns the copyright.
2. U14: Work by artists 14 years old and younger in any category.
3. Get Reel: A documentary video.
4. Animated: Stop action, table-top animation, computer generated, hand-drawn, slideshow, etc., as long as it is not primarily live action.
5. Experimental: Experimental work, not necessarily narrative.
6. Narrative: Telling of a story, but with the five-minute length, it must be quickly.
The top three in each division will receive both recognition and an award at the festival.
For details, contact the Lake George Arts Project at: 1 Amherst Street, Lake George, NY 12845, or call: 668-2616. The Arts Project can also be reached at: www.lakegeorgearts.org, or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.