Sept. 23 - Justice Mindy Fisk presiding
• In a plea bargain, Michael Delgiorno, 25, of Athol, pled Guilty to Reckless Driving in satisfaction of charges he incurred in April. He had been charged with Driving While Intoxicated, a Misdemeanor; Consuming Alcohol in a Vehicle, Reckless Driving and various motor vehicle infractions. He was sentenced to probation.
• Theresa Leight-Flynn, 55, of Lake George, received an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal in a case in which she was charged with issuing a bad check in July.
• Raymond Hernandez, 38, of Lake Luzerne pled Guilty to second-degree Criminal Contempt, a Misdemeanor, and he was sentenced to 30 days in Warren County Jail. The charge was related to Hernandez violating an Order of Protection.
• Terry LaVergne, 50, of Burdick Ave. Warrensburg, was arraigned on charges of Misdemeanor Driving While Intoxicated; Disorderly Conduct, a violation; Failure to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle; and a motor vehicle infraction, all based on a Sept. 10 incident. His case was adjourned to Oct. 7 so he could obtain the services of an attorney.
• The case of Eric Patton. 24, of Rte. 8, Warrensburg - charged with second-degree Criminal Contempt for disobeying an Order of Protection - was adjourned to Oct. 21.
• William Cartwright, 65, of Albany pled Guilty to a Misdemeanor charge of Driving While Intoxicated he incurred Sept. 2. His case was adjourned until Nov. 4 for sentencing.
• In a plea bargain, Lisa Thompson, 46, of Laurence Harbor, NJ pled Guilty to DWI. She was facing Misdemeanor DWI and Aggravated DWI charges. She was stopped Aug. 15 for inadequate headlights when police determined she'd consumed alcohol in excess. Her sentence included a $550 fine including surcharges and she was granted a conditional discharge, but her license was suspended for 90 days.