• William Cartwright, 65, of Albany pled Guilty to a Misdemeanor charge of Driving While Intoxicated, a reduction from his original charge of Felony DWI based on a Sept. 2 arrest.
Cartwright was sentenced to three years' probation and $900 in fines and surcharges, and his license was revoked for one year.
• Richard Moretti, 48, of Highland N.Y. pled Guilty to the Misdemeanor offense of Attempted Petit Larceny, a reduction from an original charge of Petit Larceny.
Moretti was arrested for stealing Cynthia Grace's $600 barbecue grill from her house on Schroon River Rd. He was sentenced to one year's probation and $255 in fines and surcharges in the case.
• Harley Pryme, 23, of Warrensburg pled Guilty to a Misdemeanor charge of Petit Larceny for stealing a six-pack of Twisted Tea Oct. 24 from Cumberland Farms. Pryme was sentenced to 15 days in jail and assessed a $50 fine. Pryme reportedly paid back Cumberland Farms the $6 cost of the six-pack.
• Brian Pryme, 52, of Warrensburg pled Guilty to possession of Marijuana. He was sentenced to $225 in surcharges and fines. Police found 10 buds of marijuana in his bedroom dresser.
• J.A. Combs, 31, of Warrensburg pled Guilty to a Misdemeanor charge of DWI, satisfying two charges. Combs was sentenced to a conditional discharge and assessed $900 in fines and surcharges, and his license was revoked for six months.
• Patrick Kaetzel, 21, of Hudson Falls was arraigned on a charge of Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle and Speeding 80 miles per hour in a 65 zone. Kaetzel was arraigned, and is case was adjourned to Nov. 18 so Kaetzel can obtain the the services of an attorney.
• The case of Vincent Rathbun, 40, of Lake George was again before the court. He was charged oct. 17 with DWI and Aggravated DWI as well as Unsafe Lane Change. Rathbun appeared, requesting more time - the second instance within three weeks - to obtain the services of an attorney. His case was adjourned again to Nov. 18, and his license was pulled pending prosecution.
• Melissa Scott, 21, of Bakers Mills, appeared in court, responding to a warrant for her arrest. She was charged with Driving While Registration Suspended and third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed operation. She is to return to Warrensburg Town Court Nov. 18.
• Donald Davis III of Whitehall, 28, pled Guilty to a charge of Possession of Marijuana. He was sentenced to a total of $225 in fines and surcharges. A small quantity of Davis' marijuana was found Oct. 11 at a premises on Richards Ave.