Forty operators on men's pants are wanted and they will be given steady work at the Warrensburgh Woolen Company (on present day 18 Milton Ave).
The frame is up for John G. Smith's new barn on Woodward Ave. (Note...this carriage house, which now includes an apartment, stands on the Hudson St. corner property of Dr. Raluca Sandler and Gary Cooper in Warrensburg.)
In the western part of New York State, potatoes at selling for 30 cents a bushel. Owen Kelly of The Glen has a five-year-old cow that weighs 1,480 pounds. Henry Monroe has moved his family from Wevertown to The Glen where he is engaged in cutting and piling logs for E. Moston.
Samuel Balcom has a crew of men digging a well near his residence at Johnsburgh Corners. Mrs. Ellsworth Ross of Sodom is helpless in bed. She had a shock of paralysis. Rex Stone of Warrensburgh has purchased the gasoline launch Alda and will refit her and run her on Hoag Pond next season. (Note...Rex Stone lived on the former Sitting Bull resort property.)
In Lewisville, Warrensburgh section, Albert Lillibridge of River St. has blood poisoning in one of his hands. Mrs. Jerry Goodrich presented her husband with a nine-pound daughter on Christmas day.
In Chestertown, Gorman May is confined to his home with a felon (inflammation of the joint) in his hand. C.M. Underwood broke his leg while entering his barn. Mrs. Royal Ordway is very ill at her home on Landon Hill.
Arthur Coon and Miss Ruey Sherman, both of Bolton, were married by the Rev. Mr. Prescott at the Methodist Episcopal parsonage there.
Fred Swan of Warrensburgh and Miss Myra Baker of Garnet were married in Albany on Dec. 29, 1909. The bride is the daughter of F.E. Baker of Garnet. The happy couple will live in Warrensburgh.
A progressive domino party was given the evening of Nov. 30, 1909 by members of the Warrensburgh Lodge, No. 488 at Odd Fellows Hall. Ladies were present and all told 125 persons joined in the social session. Eighteen tables were at play and ice cream and cake were served. (Note...The old Odd Fellows Hall is now the VFW Post and the Warrensburgh Museum of Local History building.)