* North Country Ministry for community services.
* The Association for the Hearing Impaired, Inc for public education in hearing issues.
* Adirondack Community Trust to help develop a new community website.
* Adirondack Architectural Heritage to support the program "Exploring the Architecture of the Adirondacks".
* Adirondack Curriculum Project for a student congress at the Wild Center.
* Town of Webb Historical Association to purchase a computer projector with remote control.
* North Country Life Flight to help purchase a Zoll AED Pro.
* Kommunity Youth and Activity Center for activity and program support.
* Keene Valley Neighborhood House to purchase two Wii and WiiFit systems.
* Matching grant challenges were granted to the Village of Keeseville Youth Program, Town of Johnsburg Youth Committee and Forever Wild PlayPark.
Applications for 2010-2011 funding will be accepted between Jul. 1, 2010 and Aug. 31, 2010. The foundation can be contacted by writing PO Box 105, Johnsburg, NY 12843 or via their website at http://www.PearsallFoundation.org.