• Holiday Decorating Tips and Refreshments, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. at Aloha Florist, Main St.
• The annual tree-lighting ceremony at the uptown Floyd Bennett Memorial Bandstand is at 6 p.m., featuring the arrival of Santa, caroling, music, hot chocolate and cookies. The event features music by the Warrensburg High School Holiday Band.
• In the United Methodist Church Saturday at 7 p.m., the group Hearts in Harmony will perform religious music.
• At St. Cecilia's Catholic Church at 7 p.m., the Christmas Cantata "Mary Danced" by the Adirondack Recorder Band directed by Richie & Elaine Henzler of Courtly Music.
• Christmas Country Karaoke, 7 p.m. at Ashe's Hotel, a favorite local tavern.
• Holiday Dinner specials offered at local restaurants
Sunday Dec. 6 - Events & Activities
• Holiday craft fair at Echo Lake Lodge, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dozens of artisans and crafters demonstrating and displaying their wares.
• Breakfast with Santa, Luck-e Star Cafe, upper Main St., 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Christmas in Warrensburgh Founder Teresa Whalen said she was excited about the celebration's 20th anniversary.
"This event is for families and children - a time for our community to get together and share the holiday spirit," she said. "It's been 20 years of music, magic and memories."