CADYVILLE A boil water advisory has been issued for residents of Four Seasons Mobile Home Park, due to a loss of pressure in the park's water system. The advisory was issued by the Clinton County Health Department Thursday urging residents to boil water for all drinking and culinary purposes. Water serving the park was required to be shut down to repair a leak. According to a press release from the health department, when the water system distribution pipes and mains lose pressure, the chance that untreated water and harmful microbes could enter the system is increased. Residents are encouraged to bring all water to a boil, let it boil for one minute, and let it cool before using, or use bottled water certified for sale by the state Department of Health. Boiled or bottled water should be used for drinking, making ice, brushing teeth, washing dishes and food preparation until further notice. Boiling kills most bacteria and other organisms in the water. Harmful microbes in drinking water can cause diarrhea, cramps, nausea, headaches or other symptoms. They may pose a special health risk for infants, some elderly and people with severely compromised immune systems. The symptoms are not just caused by organisms in drinking water. Those who experience symptoms are encouraged to seek medical advice. Repairs will be completed and water samples will be taken to insure there is no bacterial contamination. Residents will be informed when tests confirm that no harmful bacteria are in the system and they are no longer required to boil water. The department estimates the situation will be resolved within a week. For more information, contact Charles Barber of Four Seasons MHP or the Clinton County Health Department at 565-4870.