• Appearing before Judge Fisk Dec. 3 was Claudette Masonius, 37, Main St. Warrensburg, who is charged with DWI, aggravated DWI, failure to keep right and unlicensed driving. Her case was adjourned to Dec.17 for Masonius to obtain the services of an attorney.
• Doyle Ross, 21, of Rock Ave., Chestertown was arraigned on a charges of DWI, aggravated DWI, driving 53 m.p.h. in a 30 m.p.h. zone, and several vehicle violations including modified exhaust. His case was adjourned to Dec. 17 so Ross can obtain the services of an attorney.
• On Nov. 19, Fisk heard the case of Lenore Infranca, 63, of Regal Park, NY. She was arrested Oct. 19 for DWI and unsafe lane change. He case was adjourned to Jan. 14.
• On Nov. 12, Demetrios Gibbs, 19, of Schroon River Rd. Thurman, appeared in court to face a felony charge of third-degree Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance.
Police said he sold Adderall XR, a narcotic. He was arrested on the charge Oct. 29, and he was due back in court Wednesday.
• Gideon Bezio, 20, of High St. Athol was in court Nov. 12, answering the misdemeanor charges of third-degree assault, endangering the welfare of a child and fourth-degree criminal mischief. Police said that on Sept. 13 he bit a female on the jaw and broke a number of glass items, all in the presence of a child. Also, police said, he broke the woman's cell phone when she attempted to dial 911. Bezio pled guilty to the single charge of Endangering the Welfare of a Child in satisfaction of all charges. He was due back in court Wednesday for sentencing.
• Nov. 12, Cristifer Ward, 31, of Burdick Ave. Warrensburg pled Guilty to a Trespass violation, a reduction of an initial misdemeanor charge of Criminal Trespass. Police said Ward entered a mobile home on Skylark Lane, the residence of Ward's ex-girlfriend. Ward was sentenced to a conditional discharge, was fined $175, and an order of protection was issued.