Rev. Shnob loves St. Patricks. He and his dog Willy get their daily exercise walking on the shrines beautiful grounds. Hes very hopeful that the funds will be raised to complete the needed repairs. He also has ideas for other improvements. Last year, a St. Augustines parishioner, Jerome Downs, removed a large amount of brush that had grown up across the Patent Road from St. Patricks. Father Shnob hopes other parishioners volunteer to continue the work Downs started. Once the brush is removed a majestic view of the Champlain Valley will be revealed and the majestic view will no longer be restricted to Gillette Brothers employees working high atop the St. Patricks steeple.
The St. Patricks Church history compiled in 1991 by Victoria Morey and Joyce Kolb can be found at
Over the course of the last 166 years St. Patricks has been a mission of several neighboring parishes:
Immaculate Conception Church in Keeseville (1848-1881)
St. James Minor Church in Cadyville (1882-1930)
St. Catherine of Sienna Church in Clintonville (1940-1961)
St. Augustines Church in Peru (1931-1940, 1961 present)